Interested in Chairing a Fundraiser, but aren't sure what it entails? Would you like to learn more about what a Chairperson does? We have you covered.
Every Chairperson receives a packet with the following:
- A basic overview of your fundraising project.
- A list of volunteers available to assist you.
- Volunteer Hours Record Form -- to track all the volunteers assisting with your fundraiser.
- Start-up Fund Request Form -- to submit to the Treasurer if you require cash to start-up your fundraiser.
- Assessment Allocation Sheet -- to complete if your fundraiser allows for a portion of sales/proceeds to be applied to assessments.
- Fundraiser Reconciliation Sheet -- to be completed prior to handing in your packet to our Co-Treasures listing Start-up Funds (if applicable), Expenses, and Total Cash enclosed. Receipts required.
- Reimbursement Request Forms
You will earn 10 HSA volunteer hours for chairing an event.
We will be available to help with any questions.
The HSA Executive Board thanks you for your interest in learning more about Chairing a Fundraiser. You make a difference!